Fairtrade, organic, handmade and just beautiful
Dandelion & Ginger are about all things ethical, sustainable, recyclable and enjoyable. Setup after the well-loved 'Joolz' decided to concentrate and specialise in their growing silver jewellery business. Our ever popular brands in sustainable organic and fairtrade fashion such as Nomads, Adini and Thought are right now at the height of their popularity and a continuation of an outlet to showcase and supply customers products from these ethical companies was essential. Since opening we have been growing our support of both local and far flung artisans and local community projects.
Sourcing and stocking a range of gifts, jewellery, essential oils and natural candles, homewares, cards and handmade paper from across the globe and right here in Tollcross, Edinburgh. Dandelion and Ginger are" fairtrade organic handmade and just beautiful”.
Limited Free Dalit Candle With Every Order
Ethical clothing gifts and body products
From over 60 fairtrade companies ethical businesses and local artisans we've handpicked a range of unique and desirable gifts clothing body products and accessories. We have a great selection of homewares from the hugely popular Hannah Turner Ceramics, locally designed aprons tea towels and kitchenware by Rachelle W and colourful Fairtrade Mexican tiles and recycled glassware.
Our clothing is all ethically sourced and are created using natural and organic fabrics including cotton hemp wool bamboo and other recycled woods. Essential oils balms soaps and candles we have sourced from Organica j Dalit and our very own soy wax range is made right here in Edinburgh. All of our cards and paper are handcrafted local made or/and created from recycled paper cotton or bamboo fibre.
- Adini ethical and beautiful clothing! Gorgeous range at Dandelion and Ginger in Edinburgh!
- 'Mother's India Fragrances' incense. Hand blended and rolled with sweet halmaddi and honey.
- Luxury paper and greetings cards from local artists.All on ethically sourced and FSC approved paperand card.
- Hannah Turner Ceramics. Uk designed and produced salt and pepper shakers eggcups and tableware.
- 100 percent cotton and bamboo viscose scarves in seasonal colours and designs!
- Pure organic body balms and essential oils from Organica J.
- Bamboo super soft leggings tights pants and vest tops
- Local handmade gifts homewares and ceramics
- Unique handmade and upcycled jewellery from Badgers and Cadgers.
- Recycled wine gin bottle jewelry
- Ruby Shoo shoes and bags. A vintage spin on contemporary trends. Just beautiful and vegan friendly!
- Fairtrade faux leather bags by Hi di hi.
- Dalit candles. A natural beeswax candle with a gorgeous Indian lavender or coconut scent. The profits from the sale of these candles help support Life Association with their work with street children and the Dalit people of India.
- Super soft bamboo socks. For both men and women...while stocks last. A favourite at Dandelion and Ginger!
- Organic cotton romper suits bibs and hats from Pigeon Organics.